About Samsung Biologics America
Samsung Biologics America (SBA) is our U.S. subsidiary committed to providing trusted services to our clients and industry partners. As part of our expansion efforts, we have established a San Francisco office to support our CDO services and a New Jersey office to enable close communication with current and potential clients worldwide.
- SBA San Francisco
- 600 Gateway Blvd.,
South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
- SBA New Jersey
- 100 Challenger Rd,
Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660, USA
- SBA Boston
- 260 Franklin St.,
Boston, MA 02110, USA
Samsung Biologics accelerates timeline of new fifth plant to be operational by April 2025June 6, 2023
- INCHEON, S. KOREA, June 6, 2023 – While attending the 2023 BIO International Convention, Samsung Biologics (KRX:207940.KS), a leading contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), revealed details of the company’s future expansion plan to have its new fifth plant operational by April 2025. Recently on June 1, the company fully completed its latest and the world’s largest biomanufacturing plant, Plant 4. The move reinforces Samsung Biologics’ unmatched speed and commitment to providing partners with high-quality services and products in response to the surging demand for biologics.
From DCAT Week 2023: Samsung Biologics Investing $1.5 Bn for New Biomanufacturing FacilityApril 4, 2023
- Samsung Biologics, a CDMO of biologics, is investing KRW 1.9 trillion ($1.46 billion) for a new biomanufacturing facility in South Korea, which will be the first plant of the company’s second Bio Campus and its fifth biomanufacturing plant overall. Kevin Sharp, Vice President and Head of Samsung Biologics America–Sales, outlined the expansion at the DCAT Member Company Announcement Forum held on March 20, 2023, at DCAT Week.
Samsung Biologics holds opening ceremony for its New Jersey siteMarch 20, 2023
- On March 19th, Samsung Biologics held the official opening ceremony for its regional office in Ridgefield Park, New Jersey, which will provide streamlined communication and support to clients based in the U.S. and Europe. CEO John Rim and other Samsung leaders were in attendance for the ribbon-cutting, reaffirming the company’s commitment to delivering world-class services to current and potential clients worldwide.
Samsung Biologics announces construction of Plant 5 to commence Bio Campus II capacity expansionMarch 17, 2023
- Incheon, S. Korea, March 17, 2023 – Samsung Biologics (KRX: 207940.KS), a leading contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), announced today that the company will commence the construction of a fifth plant as part of its strategic expansion in response to increased market demand.
Samsung Biologics to attend DCAT Week, expand U.S. presence with New Jersey siteMarch 16, 2023
- Samsung Biologics is participating in DCAT Week 2023 from March 20 to 23. Kevin Sharp, VP and Head of Samsung Biologics America Sales, will talk about the company’s manufacturing capacity expansion plans in a speaking session during the Member Company Announcement Forum at the event.
#CPHI22: As Samsung’s new plant comes online, it looks to expand in Korea and beyondNovember 1, 2022
- It is no secret that the CDMO arm of one of South Korea’s largest conglomerates has been expanding in 2022. In the middle of the year, Samsung Biologics was going to see a bump in funding from the Samsung group and now has committed to boosting its presence in South Korea and beyond.
Samsung Biologics unlocks additional capacity for production at its newest Plant 4October 11, 2022
- Incheon, S. Korea, October 11, 2022 – Samsung Biologics (KRX: 207940.KS), a leading contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), announced today that its Plant 4 – the world’s largest single bio manufacturing plant – has commenced GMP operations this month.
Samsung Biologics to purchase land for its second Bio CampusJuly 19, 2022
- Incheon, S. Korea, July 18 2022 – Samsung Biologics (KRX: 207940.KS), the world’s leading contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), announced that it has signed a land purchase agreement with the Incheon Free Economic Zone(IFEZ) on July 18th to support the build out of its second Bio Campus.